Say goodbye to those rectangular plates with no style. DOWAN® rectangular plates are uniquely designed with a sauce/dip compartment. You no longer need to worry that a small dipping sauce bowl will be knocked over accidentally.
• Made of FDA approved porcelain (LEAD FREE), safe and healthy;
• Stackable for space saving, break and chip resistant;
• Microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe;
• 12x7 inch, perfect size for side dishes, french fries, appetizers, steak, bread, dessert, fruit and so on..
• 30-day break-and-chip warranty.
ALL BONE CHINA, PORCELAIN AND STONEWARE CAN BE BROKEN and care should be taken in handling. DOWAN® tableware items are dishwasher safe. While washing them in the dishwasher, please load the items to avoid bumping against other items during cycle.
• DO NOT use on direct heating source, such as stovetop, open flames, etc.
• AVOID sudden temperature changes.
• DO NOT heat an empty item or heat a small amount of food in a large dish in a microwave oven. It may become too hot to handle, crack or break.
• DO NOT overheat oil or butter in microwave. Use minimum amount of cooking time.
• DO NOT use or repair any item that is chipped, cracked, or severely scratched. Damaged items may break or shatter without warning.
• DO NOT abuse by dropping or hitting against a hard object.
PORCELAIN QUALITY PERFORMANCE
DOWAN® porcelain, AB-grade porcelain verified by quality inspection authority, is high fired at 1300℃ to achieve excellent toughness, strength, and translucence. Dense porcelain blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing and rippling, perfectly suited for daily dining, serving, entertaining, gifting and more.
The smooth, impermeable glaze on the surface resists staining and easily releases food, making cleanup a breeze.
Designed for modern day living, DOWAN® porcelain tableware is “oven-to-table”, microwave, and dishwasher safe. Because it resists stains and odors, it’s ideal for storing foods in the refrigerator or freezer.
Why choose porcelain?
Unlike wood and plastic, porcelain does not absorb bacteria or smells, ensuring food tastes fresh and crisp. While compared with stainless steel, porcelain is strong and feels comfortable and warm, never denting or deforming.
Q：Are these heavy?
A：About average for a dish that size. They are by no means 'flimsy' light weight trays.
Jo Tiner 2018-02-13
A：No , this is very light. Similar to corelle plates
A：Not really, And they are much smaller than they look
A：Yes, the serving plates are heavy and well made.
Autumn Joy 2018-02-13
Q：Is the dip bowl attached useful?
A：Hi there, the small dip bowl attached can be used to serve sauce.
DOWANHOME SELLER 2017-12-27