Original design by DOWAN, simple and stylish, this white teapot complements any décor. Down-to-earth modern, it will add a touch of elegance to your afternoon break.
• Made of FDA approved porcelain (LEAD FREE), safe and healthy;
• The lid won't fall off if you tilt the pot a little, no dripping spout;
• Ergonomically designed handle offering an easy control of the teapot and preventing scald;
• Microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe;
• 30-day break-and-chip warranty.
ALL BONE CHINA, PORCELAIN AND STONEWARE CAN BE BROKEN and care should be taken in handling. DOWAN tableware items are dishwasher safe. While washing them in the dishwasher, please load the items to avoid bumping against other items during cycle.
• DO NOT use on direct heating source, such as stovetop, open flames, etc.
• AVOID sudden temperature changes.
• DO NOT heat an empty item or heat a small amount of food in a large dish in a microwave oven. It may become too hot to handle, crack or break.
• DO NOT overheat oil or butter in microwave. Use minimum amount of cooking time.
• DO NOT use or repair any item that is chipped, cracked, or severely scratched. Damaged items may break or shatter without warning.
• DO NOT abuse by dropping or hitting against a hard object.
PORCELAIN QUALITY PERFORMANCE
DOWAN porcelain, AB-grade porcelain verified by quality inspection authority, is high fired at 1338℃ to achieve excellent toughness, strength, and translucence. Dense porcelain blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing and rippling, perfectly suited for daily dining, serving, entertaining, gifting and more.
The smooth, impermeable glaze on the surface resists staining and easily releases food, making cleanup a breeze.
Designed for modern day living, DOWAN porcelain tableware is “oven-to-table”, microwave, and dishwasher safe. Because it resists stains and odors, it’s ideal for storing foods in the refrigerator or freezer.
Why choose porcelain?
Unlike wood and plastic, porcelain does not absorb bacteria or smells, ensuring food tastes fresh and crisp. While compared with stainless steel, porcelain is strong and feels comfortable and warm, never denting or deforming.
Q：Is the inside of the teapot glazed? if the inside are glazed can easy clean.
A：Hi The teapot inside are glazed, so you can clean it easy. Thanks
DOWANHOME SELLER 2017-11-23
Q：Hi, I just got my teapot. Is it safe for dishwasher for washing? And microwave for heating?
A：Hi, Yes, the teapot are microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher safe, so no need worry about this . Thanks
DOWANHOME SELLER 2017-11-16
Q：Where is this made? Country of origin?
A：Hi, Origin from China .We have our own factory, the quality is strictly controlled.
DOWANHOME SELLER 2017-11-15
Q：Does the spout have stained holes?
A：I am guessing that spell check changed “strainer holes” to “stained holes”, but just in case...No stained holes. It does have strainer holes in the spout. It is a nice little tea pot.