Serving bowl is an important component in any serving selection. Whether you're serving up a fresh tossed salad or a bright summery side, this 1-1/2 quart serving bowl by DOWAN® will be a power player when it comes to entertaining in the kitchen! All in white color, they can easily coordinate with your other dinnerware or tableware, while at the same time showcasing the originally beautiful look of your food!
• Made of FDA approved porcelain (LEAD FREE), safe and healthy;
• Stackable to save cupboard space, while easy coordinate with your other dinnerware;
• Microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe;
• 1-1/2 Quart/7-inch, hold more than you can imagine,large soup bowl for good appetite. You can freely use it for mixing or serving salad, pasta, noodle, coleslaw, veggies, fruit, etc, or for prep bowl and a stylish DIY home decor material;
• 30-day break-and-chip warranty.
ALL BONE CHINA, PORCELAIN AND STONEWARE CAN BE BROKEN and care should be taken in handling. DOWAN® tableware items are dishwasher safe. While washing them in the dishwasher, please load the items to avoid bumping against other items during cycle.
• DO NOT use on direct heating source, such as stovetop, open flames, etc.
• AVOID sudden temperature changes.
• DO NOT heat an empty item or heat a small amount of food in a large dish in a microwave oven. It may become too hot to handle, crack or break.
• DO NOT overheat oil or butter in microwave. Use minimum amount of cooking time.
• DO NOT use or repair any item that is chipped, cracked, or severely scratched. Damaged items may break or shatter without warning.
• DO NOT abuse by dropping or hitting against a hard object.
PORCELAIN QUALITY PERFORMANCE
DOWAN® porcelain, AB-grade porcelain verified by quality inspection authority, is high fired at 1337℃ to achieve excellent toughness, strength, and translucence. Dense porcelain blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing and rippling, perfectly suited for daily dining, serving, entertaining, gifting and more.
The smooth, impermeable glaze on the surface resists staining and easily releases food, making cleanup a breeze.
Designed for modern day living, DOWAN® porcelain tableware is “oven-to-table”, microwave, and dishwasher safe. Because it resists stains and odors, it’s ideal for storing foods in the refrigerator or freezer.
Why choose porcelain?
Unlike wood and plastic, porcelain does not absorb bacteria or smells, ensuring food tastes fresh and crisp. While compared with stainless steel, porcelain is strong and feels comfortable and warm, never denting or deforming.
Q：What is the exact diameter and depth of these bowls? Thanks.
A：7" x 2 1/2". It does not look like it, but the bowls fully carry the volume advertised. I am very happy with the bowls.
Q：Where are these dishes made?
Judith A. Corrigan 2017-05-31
Q：when serving something hot, does the bowl get to hot to pass?
A：Hi. When holding hot food, the side of the bowl will become hot, but its bottom will remain cool, thus you can move the bowl by crabbing it at its bottom and its top edge with bare hands or just by using heat-resistant gloves.
DOWANHOME SELLER 2017-02-05
Q：Are these oven-safe?
A：Hi, Yes,they are oven safe.Please feel assured to use!
DOWANHOME SELLER 2017-06-14