No matter you are looking for a beautiful and decent plate to serve your delicious creations to your friends and family, or want to add a touch of elegance in your dinner table or party, go directly get the 14"x8" rectangular platter set now, which will bring an upgraded new look to your kitchen! All in white, easy matching with your other dinnerware or tableware!
• Made of FDA approved porcelain (LEAD FREE), safe and healthy;
• Stackable to save cupboard space, while easy coordinate with your other dinnerware;
• Microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe;
• 14-inch, a generous size for dessert, fruit dip, snack, appetizers, raw veggies, sushi, cupcakes, assorted cheese, desserts and any other goodies you want;
• 30-day break-and-chip warranty.
ALL BONE CHINA, PORCELAIN AND STONEWARE CAN BE BROKEN and care should be taken in handling. DOWAN® tableware items are dishwasher safe. While washing them in the dishwasher, please load the items to avoid bumping against other items during cycle.
• DO NOT use on direct heating source, such as stovetop, open flames, etc.
• AVOID sudden temperature changes.
• DO NOT heat an empty item or heat a small amount of food in a large dish in a microwave oven. It may become too hot to handle, crack or break.
• DO NOT overheat oil or butter in microwave. Use minimum amount of cooking time.
• DO NOT use or repair any item that is chipped, cracked, or severely scratched. Damaged items may break or shatter without warning.
• DO NOT abuse by dropping or hitting against a hard object.
PORCELAIN QUALITY PERFORMANCE
DOWAN® porcelain, AB-grade porcelain verified by quality inspection authority, is high fired at 1329℃ to achieve excellent toughness, strength, and translucence. Dense porcelain blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing and rippling, perfectly suited for daily dining, serving, entertaining, gifting and more.
The smooth, impermeable glaze on the surface resists staining and easily releases food, making cleanup a breeze.
Designed for modern day living, DOWAN® porcelain tableware is “oven-to-table”, microwave, and dishwasher safe. Because it resists stains and odors, it’s ideal for storing foods in the refrigerator or freezer.
Why choose porcelain?
Unlike wood and plastic, porcelain does not absorb bacteria or smells, ensuring food tastes fresh and crisp. While compared with stainless steel, porcelain is strong and feels comfortable and warm, never denting or deforming.
Q：Does 14" serving platter comes with a single set, not set of 3?
A：I received 3 hope this helps!
Nawlins Baby 2018-06-10
Q：Where is this made?
S C 2017-07-02
Q：What oven temperature are the plates safe to?
A：Hello. It is safe to over 800 degrees celsius! But please don't put it into oven immediately after taking out of fridge or freezer.
DOWANHOME SELLER 2017-03-14