If you're not making use of your individual-sized ramekins, it's about time you start: the small bowl is the perfect way to go when serving individual sized dessert or main dish. This is particularly beneficial if you're watching your weight because eating from these small bowls will help you manage portion size, a key component in controlling caloric intake.
• Made of FDA approved porcelain (LEAD FREE), safe and healthy;
• Flat bottom makes it stay put on the table or in the oven while eating or baking;
• With a handle, easy to hold and move around;
• Stackable to save cupboard space, while easy coordinate with your other dinnerware;
• Microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe;
• 30-day break-and-chip warranty.
ALL BONE CHINA, PORCELAIN AND STONEWARE CAN BE BROKEN and care should be taken in handling. DOWAN® tableware items are dishwasher safe. While washing them in the dishwasher, please load the items to avoid bumping against other items during cycle.
• DO NOT use on direct heating source, such as stovetop, open flames, etc.
• AVOID sudden temperature changes.
• DO NOT heat an empty item or heat a small amount of food in a large dish in a microwave oven. It may become too hot to handle, crack or break.
• DO NOT overheat oil or butter in microwave. Use minimum amount of cooking time.
• DO NOT use or repair any item that is chipped, cracked, or severely scratched. Damaged items may break or shatter without warning.
• DO NOT abuse by dropping or hitting against a hard object.
PORCELAIN QUALITY PERFORMANCE
DOWAN® porcelain, AB-grade porcelain verified by quality inspection authority, is high fired at 1326℃ to achieve excellent toughness, strength, and translucence. Dense porcelain blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing and rippling, perfectly suited for daily dining, serving, entertaining, gifting and more.
The smooth, impermeable glaze on the surface resists staining and easily releases food, making cleanup a breeze.
Designed for modern day living, DOWAN® porcelain tableware is “oven-to-table”, microwave, and dishwasher safe. Because it resists stains and odors, it’s ideal for storing foods in the refrigerator or freezer.
Why choose porcelain?
Unlike wood and plastic, porcelain does not absorb bacteria or smells, ensuring food tastes fresh and crisp. While compared with stainless steel, porcelain is strong and feels comfortable and warm, never denting or deforming.
Q：Can this products be used in the microwave?
A：Yes, you can use them in the microwave.
Nancy R. 2017-12-13
A：Yes, I have.
Eric G 2017-12-13
Q：Could these be used for making custard or in an electric pressure cooker for poaching eggs?
A：Yes the can be used in a pressure cooker. You can also make custard. Make sure you have a water bath going in the pressure cooker of course.
Bina Titus 2017-10-18