Serving bowl is an important component in any serving selection. Whether you're serving up a fresh tossed salad or a bright summery side, this large shallow serving bowl will be a power player when it comes to entertaining in the kitchen! All in white color, they can easily coordinate with your other dinnerware or tableware, while at the same time showcasing the originally beautiful look of your food!
• Made of FDA approved porcelain (LEAD FREE), safe and healthy;
• Stackable to save cupboard space, while easy coordinate with your other dinnerware;
• Microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe;
• 60 OZ, fits 4-6 servings of food(depend on the food). Great for everyday fruit, cereal, pasta, hot meat, spaghetti, salad, etc.;
• 30-day break-and-chip warranty.
ALL BONE CHINA, PORCELAIN AND STONEWARE CAN BE BROKEN and care should be taken in handling. DOWAN® tableware items are dishwasher safe. While washing them in the dishwasher, please load the items to avoid bumping against other items during cycle.
• DO NOT use on direct heating source, such as stovetop, open flames, etc.
• AVOID sudden temperature changes.
• DO NOT heat an empty item or heat a small amount of food in a large dish in a microwave oven. It may become too hot to handle, crack or break.
• DO NOT overheat oil or butter in microwave. Use minimum amount of cooking time.
• DO NOT use or repair any item that is chipped, cracked, or severely scratched. Damaged items may break or shatter without warning.
• DO NOT abuse by dropping or hitting against a hard object.
PORCELAIN QUALITY PERFORMANCE
DOWAN® porcelain, AB-grade porcelain verified by quality inspection authority, is high fired at 1323℃ to achieve excellent toughness, strength, and translucence. Dense porcelain blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing and rippling, perfectly suited for daily dining, serving, entertaining, gifting and more.
The smooth, impermeable glaze on the surface resists staining and easily releases food, making cleanup a breeze.
Designed for modern day living, DOWAN® porcelain tableware is “oven-to-table”, microwave, and dishwasher safe. Because it resists stains and odors, it’s ideal for storing foods in the refrigerator or freezer.
Why choose porcelain?
Unlike wood and plastic, porcelain does not absorb bacteria or smells, ensuring food tastes fresh and crisp. While compared with stainless steel, porcelain is strong and feels comfortable and warm, never denting or deforming.
Q：I'm assuming you only get 2 bowls? Seems pricey for only 2.
A：Yes, 2 very good quality bowls.
A：Yes, only two bowls but they are large and can be used as serving bowls, they are heavy and nice quality.
Amazon Customer 2018-03-15
Q：I like big porcelain bowls,but always received cracked ones.Is the package is strong enough yo ensure I can get it in perfect condition?
A：The packaging of the DOWAN bowls was excellent. They were packed tightly in a small padded box and then put into a larger box with lots of padding for a snug fit.
Melody W. Dickson 2017-06-26
A：Mine came shielded quite well...so I would say yes.
Q：Someone mentioned the bowls being heavy. The description says 6lbs for weight of pkg. Does anyone know how much a bowl weighs?
A：My kitchen scale shows one bowl weights 2 lbs 4 oz. I don't consider them uncomfortably heavy.
Ben Lee Mason Jr 2017-08-22
A：The gross weight of this package is 6 lbs. One bowl weighs 2.25lbs. Hope the answer will be helpful for you.
DOWANHOME SELLER 2017-08-21
Q：Looking for bowls for main dish salads and grain bowls. Will these work well?
A：size would be fine....my issue with this bowl is its weight. between weight and size it's difficult for me to use. that said - i'm 71 and have essential tremors which ad to my difficulty.