DOWAN® 14-inch rectangular plate set offers superior, highly functional performance on any table. These durable porcelain dishes, glossy and elegant with unique curved edge design, are designed for a multitude of occasions, like restaurants, hotels, parties and family dinner.
• Made of FDA approved porcelain (LEAD FREE), safe and healthy;
• Stackable for space saving, break and chip resistant;
• Microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe;
• Measures 14 x 4 inch, long enough to accommodate an excellent amount of dessert or sushi;
• 30-day break-and-chip warranty.
ALL BONE CHINA, PORCELAIN AND STONEWARE CAN BE BROKEN and care should be taken in handling. DOWAN® tableware items are dishwasher safe. While washing them in the dishwasher, please load the items to avoid bumping against other items during cycle.
• DO NOT use on direct heating source, such as stovetop, open flames, etc.
• AVOID sudden temperature changes.
• DO NOT heat an empty item or heat a small amount of food in a large dish in a microwave oven. It may become too hot to handle, crack or break.
• DO NOT overheat oil or butter in microwave. Use minimum amount of cooking time.
• DO NOT use or repair any item that is chipped, cracked, or severely scratched. Damaged items may break or shatter without warning.
• DO NOT abuse by dropping or hitting against a hard object.
PORCELAIN QUALITY PERFORMANCE
DOWAN® porcelain, AB-grade porcelain verified by quality inspection authority, is high fired at 1300℃ to achieve excellent toughness, strength, and translucence. Dense porcelain blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing and rippling, perfectly suited for daily dining, serving, entertaining, gifting and more.
The smooth, impermeable glaze on the surface resists staining and easily releases food, making cleanup a breeze.
Designed for modern day living, DOWAN® porcelain tableware is “oven-to-table”, microwave, and dishwasher safe. Because it resists stains and odors, it’s ideal for storing foods in the refrigerator or freezer.
Why choose porcelain?
Unlike wood and plastic, porcelain does not absorb bacteria or smells, ensuring food tastes fresh and crisp. While compared with stainless steel, porcelain is strong and feels comfortable and warm, never denting or deforming.
Q：Will these hold up in a restaurant environment?
A：I would think so.
Kindle Customer 2018-03-28
Q：are these plates bright white or closer to bone china color?
A：Mine were bright white.
Kindle Customer 2018-02-04
Q：Are these plates lead and cadmium free?
A：Dear customer, All of our porcelain products are made of FDA approved non-toxic healthy daily use porcelain (LEAD and CADMIUM FREE). Thanks for your attention.
DOWANHOME SELLER 2017-11-22
Q：what is the width of this serving plate? i need 5x12 or 6x12
A：These are 4x14. A little on the narrow side but they are nice. I use them for street tacos. Three fit on the plate with the small tortillas. I wish they were just a little wider. Another use is for appetizers.
Q：Do these plates dishwasher and microwave safe ? These plates seems the right size for my party needs.
A：Yes they are.
Joel P. Morley Jr. 2018-03-28
A：yes, no problems.
Q：Are the plates high heat resistant?
A：Dear Customer, Our products are made of AB grade porcelain. Microwave, Dishwasher, Freezer safe, and Oven safe up to 570°F. But I don't know what your high heat means.
DOWANHOME SELLER 2017-10-30