Serving bowl is an important component in any serving selection. Whether you're serving up a fresh tossed salad or a bright summery side, this large deep serving bowl will be a power player when it comes to entertaining in the kitchen! All in white color, they can easily coordinate with your other dinnerware or tableware, while at the same time showcasing the originally beautiful look of your food!
• Made of FDA approved porcelain (LEAD FREE), safe and healthy;
• Double-insulated rim to avoid scald;
• Stackable to save cupboard space, while easy coordinate with your other dinnerware;
• Microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe;
• Capacity 8 cup (64OZ), great for everyday cereal/soup/pasta/oatmal/salad/ice cream/beans&eggs, nice side dish serving bowls, and even a big noodle bowl or a bowl for full meal;
• 30-day break-and-chip warranty.
ALL BONE CHINA, PORCELAIN AND STONEWARE CAN BE BROKEN and care should be taken in handling. DOWAN® tableware items are dishwasher safe. While washing them in the dishwasher, please load the items to avoid bumping against other items during cycle.
• DO NOT use on direct heating source, such as stovetop, open flames, etc.
• AVOID sudden temperature changes.
• DO NOT heat an empty item or heat a small amount of food in a large dish in a microwave oven. It may become too hot to handle, crack or break.
• DO NOT overheat oil or butter in microwave. Use minimum amount of cooking time.
• DO NOT use or repair any item that is chipped, cracked, or severely scratched. Damaged items may break or shatter without warning.
• DO NOT abuse by dropping or hitting against a hard object.
PORCELAIN QUALITY PERFORMANCE
DOWAN® porcelain, AB-grade porcelain verified by quality inspection authority, is high fired at 1312℃ to achieve excellent toughness, strength, and translucence. Dense porcelain blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing and rippling, perfectly suited for daily dining, serving, entertaining, gifting and more.
The smooth, impermeable glaze on the surface resists staining and easily releases food, making cleanup a breeze.
Designed for modern day living, DOWAN® porcelain tableware is “oven-to-table”, microwave, and dishwasher safe. Because it resists stains and odors, it’s ideal for storing foods in the refrigerator or freezer.
Why choose porcelain?
Unlike wood and plastic, porcelain does not absorb bacteria or smells, ensuring food tastes fresh and crisp. While compared with stainless steel, porcelain is strong and feels comfortable and warm, never denting or deforming.
Q：Which country is this made in?
A：Hello, These are made in China.
DOWANHOME SELLER 2017-07-20
Q：What are the exact dimensions of the 64oz. bowls? Also, are they truly made of Porcelain (and not bone china)?
A：About 7 x 3 inches...Seems to be a mixture of bone china and porcelain.
A：The bowl is about 2 5/8 inches tall and 7 inches wide. The label on the bottom reads "Bone China/Fine Porcelain". They are substantial bowls. I am very pleased with them.
Q：can you use to broil cheese on onion soup?
A：It is very good quality, I would not hesitate to put it under the broiler
Amazon Customer 2017-12-05
A：If you are talking about French Onion Soup, then I guess? but do not expect the taste to come out the same.
DANIEL CHUNG 2017-01-06
Q：Is this too big for an individual salad?I'm looking foraset for really big salads.
A：They are perfect for individual big salads. They are bigger than a normal soup bowl that would be in a set with other dishes, but smaller than a serving bowl. I absolutely love these bowls. I don't think you will be disappointed with them.