Butter is a wonderful substance, not only delicious but also versatile. It will make pretty much any food outside of breakfast cereal taste better. However, in order to keep real butter to be a yummy and healthy addition to a balanced diet, it’s better for you to get a thick covered butter dish for it. Keep it in DOWAN® porcelain butter dish, at room temperature though, the butter will remain cool enough to keep its shape but warm enough to spread smoothly.
• Made of FDA approved porcelain (LEAD FREE), safe and healthy;
• Dust-proof and spilling resistant, easy to get butter off by directly cutting on the flat dish bottom;
• Easy to grip with the wooden knob of the lid;
• With lid off, the butter dish is microwave, oven and dishwasher safe;
• 6-inch, it can serve Kerrygold 8 OZ(227g), Land O Lakes 4.4 OZ, LURPAK 7 OZ(200g) and butter at a small size;
• 30-day break-and-chip warranty.
ALL BONE CHINA, PORCELAIN AND STONEWARE CAN BE BROKEN and care should be taken in handling. DOWAN® tableware items are dishwasher safe. While washing them in the dishwasher, please load the items to avoid bumping against other items during cycle.
• DO NOT use on direct heating source, such as stovetop, open flames, etc.
• AVOID sudden temperature changes.
• DO NOT heat an empty item or heat a small amount of food in a large dish in a microwave oven. It may become too hot to handle, crack or break.
• DO NOT overheat oil or butter in microwave. Use minimum amount of cooking time.
• DO NOT use or repair any item that is chipped, cracked, or severely scratched. Damaged items may break or shatter without warning.
• DO NOT abuse by dropping or hitting against a hard object.
PORCELAIN QUALITY PERFORMANCE
DOWAN® porcelain, AB-grade porcelain verified by quality inspection authority, is high fired at 1314℃ to achieve excellent toughness, strength, and translucence. Dense porcelain blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing and rippling, perfectly suited for daily dining, serving, entertaining, gifting and more.
The smooth, impermeable glaze on the surface resists staining and easily releases food, making cleanup a breeze.
Designed for modern day living, DOWAN® porcelain tableware is “oven-to-table”, microwave, and dishwasher safe. Because it resists stains and odors, it’s ideal for storing foods in the refrigerator or freezer.
Why choose porcelain?
Unlike wood and plastic, porcelain does not absorb bacteria or smells, ensuring food tastes fresh and crisp. While compared with stainless steel, porcelain is strong and feels comfortable and warm, never denting or deforming.
Q：can the wooden knob be removed and another put on?
A：Yes it can.
Justine Banker 2017-10-13
A：I imagine it could- there's a phillips-head screw on the inside of the cover that anchors the handle.
J. Elzey 2017-11-20
Q：Is this 6 inch butter dish fit Kerry Gold Butter ?
A：Yes! with room to spare. I keep the brick in use out of the fridge in it. Also, it is heavy enough to resist my butter loving cats. I love the dish. Great product.
R.A. Wood 2018-01-05
A：All I have done is wash it by hand. Note that it is 6 inches long and a whole stick of butter won't fit without cutting a bit off. At first I didn't think it would work, but I must say now it really isn't a problem.
happy customer 2016-12-12