Elegant enough for entertaining and still simple enough for everyday use, these 20oz white porcelain bowls fuse functional design with minimalist style. You'll find yourself using these round bowls at every meal. From cereal in the morning, to soup at lunch to ice cream for dessert, and salad or pasta at dinner. All in white color, they can easily coordinate with your other dinnerware or tableware in a harmonious way!
• Made of FDA approved porcelain (LEAD FREE), safe and healthy;
• Stackable to save cupboard space, while easy coordinate with your other dinnerware;
• With an trumpet mouth, preventing from food spilling, more comfortable for handling;
• Microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe;
• 20oz, deep enough for breakfast cereal, soup, noodle, rice, or ice cream;
• 30-day break-and-chip warranty.
ALL BONE CHINA, PORCELAIN AND STONEWARE CAN BE BROKEN and care should be taken in handling. DOWAN® tableware items are dishwasher safe. While washing them in the dishwasher, please load the items to avoid bumping against other items during cycle.
• DO NOT use on direct heating source, such as stovetop, open flames, etc.
• AVOID sudden temperature changes.
• DO NOT heat an empty item or heat a small amount of food in a large dish in a microwave oven. It may become too hot to handle, crack or break.
• DO NOT overheat oil or butter in microwave. Use minimum amount of cooking time.
• DO NOT use or repair any item that is chipped, cracked, or severely scratched. Damaged items may break or shatter without warning.
• DO NOT abuse by dropping or hitting against a hard object.
STONEWARE QUALITY PERFORMANCE
DOWAN® stoneware is fired and vitrified at high temperatures and then glazed with vibrant colors for a lifetime of stylish serving. DOWAN®’s stoneware performs beautifully in any type of kitchen. Its classic and unique design lends a distinctive charm to the table.
The smooth, impermeable glaze on the surface resists staining and easily releases food, making cleanup a breeze.
Designed for modern day living, DOWAN® stoneware tableware is “oven-to-table”, microwave, and dishwasher safe. Because it resists stains and odors, it’s ideal for storing foods in the refrigerator or freezer.
Why choose stoneware?
Unlike wood and plastic, stoneware does not absorb bacteria or smells, ensuring food tastes fresh and crisp. While compared with stainless steel, stoneware is strong and feels comfortable and warm, never denting or deforming.
Q：Where is this made?
A：Made in China, and they are microwave and dishwasher safe.
A：They are made in China, but to US FDA standards, i.e., no lead.
Q：Would the bowls be good for cereal? Deep enough?
A：Yes, I eat cereal, ice cream, salads in these bowls.
Donna Smith 2018-02-02
A：In general, yes, I would say they are deep enough. But if you're a person that prefers a large serving of cereal... I would suggest a bigger bowl. The bowl is deep but a little short on the diameter.
Daniel L. 2018-02-02
A：They are plenty sufficient for cereal. They are on the small side, but are deep.
A：They are perfect for cereal bowls. My preteen kids use them all the time.
Q：Do these bowls are oven and microwave safe??
A：Yes. It says it right in the product description: "Healthy&Safe: FDA approved (LEAD &CADMIUM FREE). Microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe. "
Q：Are the bowls light weight like Corelle?
A：Yes they are light weight.
A：No. They have a nice substantial feel.
Pamela M. 2018-04-03
Q：Are these a bright white color or more of a dirty white?