Beautiful outlook and portable size make it a perfect chocolate fondue mug for individual or couple use.
• Made of FDA approved stoneware (LEAD FREE), safe and healthy;
• Holds heat well, distributing it evenly and cooking foods efficiently;
• Microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe;
• 16oz, excellent for a variety of foods: fruits, lady fingers, marshmallows, dried fruits, etc.;
• 30-day break-and-chip warranty.
ALL BONE CHINA, PORCELAIN AND STONEWARE CAN BE BROKEN and care should be taken in handling. DOWAN® tableware items are dishwasher safe. While washing them in the dishwasher, please load the items to avoid bumping against other items during cycle.
• DO NOT use on direct heating source, such as stovetop, open flames, etc.
• AVOID sudden temperature changes.
• DO NOT heat an empty item or heat a small amount of food in a large dish in a microwave oven. It may become too hot to handle, crack or break.
• DO NOT overheat oil or butter in microwave. Use minimum amount of cooking time.
• DO NOT use or repair any item that is chipped, cracked, or severely scratched. Damaged items may break or shatter without warning.
• DO NOT abuse by dropping or hitting against a hard object.
STONEWARE QUALITY PERFORMANCE
DOWAN® stoneware is fired and vitrified at high temperatures and then glazed with vibrant colors for a lifetime of stylish serving. DOWAN’s stoneware performs beautifully in any type of kitchen. Its classic and unique design lends a distinctive charm to the table.
The smooth, impermeable glaze on the surface resists staining and easily releases food, making cleanup a breeze.
Designed for modern day living, DOWAN® stoneware tableware is “oven-to-table”, microwave, and dishwasher safe. Because it resists stains and odors, it’s ideal for storing foods in the refrigerator or freezer.
Why choose stoneware?
Unlike wood and plastic, stoneware does not absorb bacteria or smells, ensuring food tastes fresh and crisp. While compared with stainless steel, stoneware is strong and feels comfortable and warm, never denting or deforming.
Q：What is the volume that the mugs will hold? I saw the 4 inch but I am looking for the cup measurement to see how much I can put in each.
A：Dear customer, this fondue mug can hold 8oz of liquid, enough for personal use.
DOWANHOME SELLER 2017-11-15