This contemporary square shape bowl set by DOWAN® has contemporary styling in chip-resistant white porcelain. Featuring simple and clean lines, these square bowls will go with all of your dinnerware gracefully.
• Made of FDA approved porcelain (LEAD FREE), safe and healthy;
• Stackable for space saving, break and chip resistant;
• Microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe;
• 24oz in capacity, sized right individual servings or as a dip dish.
• 30-day break-and-chip warranty.
ALL BONE CHINA, PORCELAIN AND STONEWARE CAN BE BROKEN and care should be taken in handling. DOWAN® tableware items are dishwasher safe. While washing them in the dishwasher, please load the items to avoid bumping against other items during cycle.
• DO NOT use on direct heating source, such as stovetop, open flames, etc.
• AVOID sudden temperature changes.
• DO NOT heat an empty item or heat a small amount of food in a large dish in a microwave oven. It may become too hot to handle, crack or break.
• DO NOT overheat oil or butter in microwave. Use minimum amount of cooking time.
• DO NOT use or repair any item that is chipped, cracked, or severely scratched. Damaged items may break or shatter without warning.
• DO NOT abuse by dropping or hitting against a hard object.
PORCELAIN QUALITY PERFORMANCE
DOWAN® porcelain, AB-grade porcelain verified by quality inspection authority, is high fired at 1300℃ to achieve excellent toughness, strength, and translucence. Dense porcelain blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing and rippling, perfectly suited for daily dining, serving, entertaining, gifting and more.
The smooth, impermeable glaze on the surface resists staining and easily releases food, making cleanup a breeze.
Designed for modern day living, DOWAN® porcelain tableware is “oven-to-table”, microwave, and dishwasher safe. Because it resists stains and odors, it’s ideal for storing foods in the refrigerator or freezer.
Why choose porcelain?
Unlike wood and plastic, porcelain does not absorb bacteria or smells, ensuring food tastes fresh and crisp. While compared with stainless steel, porcelain is strong and feels comfortable and warm, never denting or deforming.
Q：I like porcelain bowls, but always received chip ones. Is the packaging strong enough?
A：Mine arrived in perfect shape. They packaged it very well.
Danielle Sgro 2018-05-05
Q：Are these bowls easy to wash ? And stain easily?? thanks
A：Yes, these bowls are easy to hand wash and have not had any issues with stain. Overall, I am pleased with the modern style and functionality of these bowls.
dawn wine 2018-05-05
Q：Capacity 24 oz each bowl or total of 3 bowls is 24oz?
A：It's 24oz each. 2 cups of liquid fill a bowl to within 3/4in of rim. A third cup fills the bowl to the top.
Q：where are they made?
A：Hi there, All of our products are from China.
DOWANHOME SELLER 2017-12-27