DOWAN® serving bowls with unique curved edges and thick bowl walls allow you to hold well and remove from the microwave without getting burned, Sturdy and Lustrous.
• Made of FDA approved porcelain (LEAD FREE), safe and healthy;
• Stackable for space saving, break and chip resistant;
• Microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe;
• 1.4quart/45oz, you can put what you what in it. Perfect for salad, cereal, vegetable, fruits. These are a set of bowls with infinite possibilities;
• 30-day break-and-chip warranty.
ALL BONE CHINA, PORCELAIN AND STONEWARE CAN BE BROKEN and care should be taken in handling. DOWAN® tableware items are dishwasher safe. While washing them in the dishwasher, please load the items to avoid bumping against other items during cycle.
• DO NOT use on direct heating source, such as stovetop, open flames, etc.
• AVOID sudden temperature changes.
• DO NOT heat an empty item or heat a small amount of food in a large dish in a microwave oven. It may become too hot to handle, crack or break.
• DO NOT overheat oil or butter in microwave. Use minimum amount of cooking time.
• DO NOT use or repair any item that is chipped, cracked, or severely scratched. Damaged items may break or shatter without warning.
• DO NOT abuse by dropping or hitting against a hard object.
PORCELAIN QUALITY PERFORMANCE
DOWAN® porcelain, AB-grade porcelain verified by quality inspection authority, is high fired at 1300℃ to achieve excellent toughness, strength, and translucence. Dense porcelain blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing and rippling, perfectly suited for daily dining, serving, entertaining, gifting and more.
The smooth, impermeable glaze on the surface resists staining and easily releases food, making cleanup a breeze.
Designed for modern day living, DOWAN® porcelain tableware is “oven-to-table”, microwave, and dishwasher safe. Because it resists stains and odors, it’s ideal for storing foods in the refrigerator or freezer.
Why choose porcelain?
Unlike wood and plastic, porcelain does not absorb bacteria or smells, ensuring food tastes fresh and crisp. While compared with stainless steel, porcelain is strong and feels comfortable and warm, never denting or deforming.
Q：Where is the brand form?
A：Hello, DOWAN is from China. Thanks for your attention.
DOWANHOME SELLER 2017-12-18
Q：Are these a nice bright white, not gray or beige cast?
A：They are a clean and modern bright white.
Q：Is that 45oz capacity really?
A：To be accurate it's 40 oz capacity.
Paula M. Garcia 2017-12-02
Q：Are the 4 pack bowls and the 2 pack bowls the same size?
A：I purchased a smaller set of 4 and then a 3 pack that was larger. Perfect for a party to fill with chips or dips.
R miller 2018-04-06
Q：How much does each bowl weigh?
A：Dear Customer, Every serving bowl weights about 1.7 pound. Thanks for your attention.
DOWANHOME SELLER 2017-11-22