No matter you are looking for a beautiful and decent plate to serve your delicious creations to your friends and family, or want to add a touch of elegance in your dinner table or party, go directly get the 14-inch oval shape white platter set now, which will bring an upgraded new look to your kitchen! All in white, easy matching with your other dinnerware or tableware!
• Made of FDA approved porcelain (LEAD FREE), safe and healthy;
• Stackable to save cupboard space, while easy coordinate with your other dinnerware;
• Microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe;
• 14-inch, a generous size for entertaining, holding a large amount of dessert, cakes, sushi, especially perfect for displaying food;
• 30-day break-and-chip warranty.
ALL BONE CHINA, PORCELAIN AND STONEWARE CAN BE BROKEN and care should be taken in handling. DOWAN® tableware items are dishwasher safe. While washing them in the dishwasher, please load the items to avoid bumping against other items during cycle.
• DO NOT use on direct heating source, such as stovetop, open flames, etc.
• AVOID sudden temperature changes.
• DO NOT heat an empty item or heat a small amount of food in a large dish in a microwave oven. It may become too hot to handle, crack or break.
• DO NOT overheat oil or butter in microwave. Use minimum amount of cooking time.
• DO NOT use or repair any item that is chipped, cracked, or severely scratched. Damaged items may break or shatter without warning.
• DO NOT abuse by dropping or hitting against a hard object.
PORCELAIN QUALITY PERFORMANCE
DOWAN® porcelain, AB-grade porcelain verified by quality inspection authority, is high fired at 1328℃ to achieve excellent toughness, strength, and translucence. Dense porcelain blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing and rippling, perfectly suited for daily dining, serving, entertaining, gifting and more.
The smooth, impermeable glaze on the surface resists staining and easily releases food, making cleanup a breeze.
Designed for modern day living, DOWAN® porcelain tableware is “oven-to-table”, microwave, and dishwasher safe. Because it resists stains and odors, it’s ideal for storing foods in the refrigerator or freezer.
Why choose porcelain?
Unlike wood and plastic, porcelain does not absorb bacteria or smells, ensuring food tastes fresh and crisp. While compared with stainless steel, porcelain is strong and feels comfortable and warm, never denting or deforming.
Q：I like porcelain plate, but always received cracked ones. Is the packaging of this plate is strong enough to ensure I can get it in perfect condition?
A：Just received them last week and they did an excellent job with packaging the plates
Kirsten Whipple 2017-11-09
A：My plates came packed very well. No issues with breakage.
By K. Tippett on November 9, 2017 2017-11-09
A：Yes,The packaging is very strong, protect the platter very well. no need worry.
benoit vienot de vaublanc 2017-11-09
A：Hi Jean-francois: we packed with sturdy cardboard box, passing strict drop testing.However, sometimes some strong collisions during transport are inevitable,but If you received chipped please contact us we will give you best chip solutions,insure your satisfaction shopping experience.
DOWANHOME SELLER 2017-11-15
A：Mine came wrapped very securely with bubble wrap
Joe Gibson 2017-11-10
Q：Did this plates dishwasher and microwave safe?
A：Dishwasher yes. Haven’t tried microwave.
Jack R. Chappell 2017-11-10
A：Hi Customer: They are microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher safe.
DOWANHOME SELLER 2017-11-15
Q：Do this plates stain easily?
A：Lily, I have only had these platters for a short while, but I've served several meat dishes with gravy- and tomato-bases sauces and there's been no staining. They wash up well and are quite substantial (heavy!). I like them very much.
Susan P. OLeary 2017-06-26
A：Dear Customer, These plates are stain resist. And they are easy to wash.
DOWANHOME SELLER 2017-07-20
Q：it say two packs and "Set includes 2-piece" ... am I correct to assume this means a total of four plates?
A：No, it's 2 plates.